Pose 1:
The upside down pose is the first pose that I start with, so in the pose I learnt some techniques that I also used to apply to the other two poses as well.
- To make the arms movement look natural, I have to set the elbow PV to 1.
- To make the legs movement look natural, I have to set the knee PV to 1.
The legs are the hardest part to do in this pose as it have to be position to a triangle shape which requires to make a lot of adjustment using the rotation and moving tools. Also, the foots have to be rotate in way that have to look as if it is hanging on something(strings). However, this pose is still manageable!
Pose 2:
For this pose, it look slightly different from the image I found. At first, I tried my best trying to imitate the picture but I find it impossible to model the exact image. Hence, I seek help from my teacher and I realised that model a pose in Maya and picture is different as doing it in Maya it have to realistic but for an image, it tends to exaggerate the pose. So, I slightly modified the pose and make it look more realistic compared to the image I found.
Similarly, I changed the elbow and knee PV to 1 so that I can adjust them to a more natural position. In this pose, the hardest part to do is also the legs. As the legs are wide apart, I have to keep making adjustments to the legs and knees so that it looks natural and also the foots.
In this pose, I learnt from my teacher that for the foots, I can change the value of footroll instead of rotating the foot.
Pose 3:
For this pose, it also look slightly different from the image I found, I modified the pose and make it look more realistic compared to the image I found.
This pose is the hardest to model among the three poses as each part of the body have to be well taken care of. I have to take note of small details such as the head have to be tilted to the front hand so that it will look like Spiderman is looking at the place where he want to shoot the strings. Also, the foots have to be adjust to a way that it looks like they are resting/stuck on the building.
For all the poses, I included a background that suit the pose to make it look more realistic. It is quite easy to put a background image, I learnt from this YouTube video on how to include the background image: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1bViYb5WJY.
No lights
Too bright
Position of lights
I also added lights so that when I render the image, it wont be dark to see. The lights have to be well position and the size of the lights play a part as well, I have to move the lights and adjust the size so that it won't be too dark or too bright to see.
Overall, I am satisfied with my three poses and through this project, I have a better knowledge in using Maya.















No comments:
Post a Comment