Pose 1
Pose 2
Pose 3
For Project 1, we are to do three poses for Spiderman and one of the pose (pose 1) is chosen by the teacher which is the upside down pose. The other two poses that I picked out is the squat pose and jump pose. The reason why I chose this two poses is because they are frequently seen in the movie when Spiderman shoot the string.
Pose 1:
The first pose is almost complete except for the hands as it still not done yet so I will still continue to adjust this pose. However, I am pleased with the rest of the body.
The legs positioning is proportional.
The pose is balanced.
Pose 2:
This is the current progress of pose 2, it is definitely not complete yet but it has the look of the pose that just need some more adjustments.
The right hand looks a bit bent and not natural here.
The right leg looks a bit stiff.
Pose 3:
Similarly, pose 3 is not completed yet, it still requires some adjustment but roughly the pose is there.
Need to adjust the leg and foot. The current one is a little unrealistic and awkward.
The hand position is not balance, need further adjustments as well.
Basically, this post is about the progress of my Project 1. So far, I think it is on the right track, just need to adjust the poses more to make them look more realistic and balance.
While doing the poses, I realised that by moving one part of the body, it requires to adjust some other parts of the body as well. For example, if I move the elbow, I have to also move the shoulder as it is connected.
I also learned that the way we model the poses, it have to be realistic. It might look fine in picture but we have to think as it is a real model. I have to often question myself this: "it is possible for a human to position their body in this form?". I also try out the poses to see how the body parts will position to form the pose. In this way, I will know how should I adjust the parts in Maya.
Overall, I think the three poses are manageable.





















No comments:
Post a Comment