The video above is the first component - a normal walk cycle. In this walk cycle, there are 36 keyframes. In my 1st and 36th keyframe, it has the same pose so that when it repeat the frames, it will not jerk too much.
Thanks to my classmate, I did not repeat doing the walk cycle to the 180th keyframe. To extend it, basically I just have to click on the windows tab > graph editor > view > Check Infinity > Curves > Post Infinity > Cycle. By doing so, it will allow me to playblast the video base on the 36 keyframes but on repeat till the 180th keyframe. This saved me a lot of time and effort!!
Overall, the first component is quite manageable!
The video above is the second component. The different between the first component and second component is for the second component we have to display an emotion through it. For my second component, the emotion I am trying to display is, determination walk cycle. Similarly, there are 36 keyframes. In my 1st and 36th keyframe, it has the same pose so that when it repeat the frames, it will not jerk too much.
The reason why I choose determination is because, often, I will see elderly doing power walk at the park and they will always clutch their fist while doing it as if to show determination to complete it! So it gives me the idea for choosing this emotion for the second component.


No comments:
Post a Comment